Audrey J. Blair
Ms. Blair is leaving the practice of family law to move on to her next adventure in life. Audrey has been practicing law in the Austin area since 2002 and has been a valued part of our firm since 2009. Although we will miss her greatly, both as an attorney and a friend, we wish her happiness and success in her future endeavors.
Experienced in Travis, Williamson, Hays, Bastrop, and Caldwell Counties
Honors & Affiliations:
- "Super Lawyer" Rising Star Citation, Texas Monthly Magazine - 2012-2013
- Safe Place Award for "Contributions to Domestic Violence Community through Legal Services"
- Texas Rio Grande Legal Aid Award for "Commitment to Justice and Contributions to Ending Domestic Violence through Legal Services"
- Austin Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Volunteer Legal Services, Austin, Texas
- State Bar of Texas
J.D., Baylor University School of Law, Waco, Texas
B.A., College of the Holy Cross, Worcester, Massachusetts