All of the NEMS partners are available to serve as informed, effective mediators for family law matters. We stay abreast of trends and changes in the law as well as how judges are ruling on family law matters.
We mediate both litigated and collaborative law cases. We also serve as arbitrators, on both full and limited issues, often for clients who prefer to avoid the publicity of the courthouse.
To each mediation, we bring experience as both litigators and collaborative law practitioners.
This perspective helps in shaping and negotiating sensitive, wise solutions acceptable to both parties.
Each mediator has their own fee schedule. For more information please contact our office and speak to the paralegal for the mediator you are interested in engaging.
- Traditional caucus-style mediations (full or half day)
- Joint-session mediations
- Limited-issue mediations
Our offices have sufficient space to conduct two full-scale mediations simultaneously, while ensuring privacy. Amenities include:
- Easy Mopac/Loop 1 access (2244 Bee Caves Road/Zilker Park Exit)
- Free parking at Barton Oaks Plaza
- Three large conference rooms, one small meeting room, and private offices for consultations and conversations
- Wireless internet service
- Large kitchen; catering available; restaurants within walking distance
- Full-time receptionist, staff support as needed